Connect with us

Woman hospitalized after vibrator she was using caught fire

Viral

Woman hospitalized after vibrator she was using caught fire

A young woman has been rushed to the hospital after her journey in looking for delight in a vibrator blew up in the most sudden manner.

From online media reports, the woman was distant from everyone else in her room, and keeping in mind that looking for sexual delight from the vibrator, the gadget burst into flames unexpectedly.

The electric vibrator supposedly fostered an electric issue and began liquefying from the base and it almost shocked the youngster.

Out of shock, people who were able to rush into the scene sent her to the clinic for treatment.

See the photos below:

woman-burnt-vibrator-2-1 Woman hospitalized after vibrator she was using caught fire

occupyghdotcom_252328220_4504823982937592_9134511287575675033_n Woman hospitalized after vibrator she was using caught fire

Source: Docupdates.com

Continue Reading
Advertisement
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in Viral

To Top