UJ Ulink Student Portal Login
The ULink portal for learners at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) was stemmed up to help new students and returning ones create their accounts or log into their accounts to access academic activities such as
- Course registration
- Viewing of admission status or lists
- Applying for extra credit hours
- Checking semester results
- Admission deferment
- Acceptance fees
- Payment of fees
- Payment procedures
- Viewing the transcript
- Viewing the academic calendar
Also, some other important information that can be accessed through the portal are;
- Courses offered
- The admission portal
- Admission forms
- Admission requirements
- Cut off marks for each department
- Payment procedures
- School fees
- library fines settlement
- Result checker
- academic calendar
- Institution’s grading system
- Student Handbook
- Schedule of school fees
- How to calculate GP & CGPA points
- And any other activities related to what’s mentioned above(academics)
What UJ Student Online Resources Contains
The university online portal for all students has the following;
- Courses offered by the institution
- Departmental faculties and dues
- Guide book for students especially new ones
- Constitutional laws of the institution
- Rules and regulations of the institution
- Duration of each course and programme
- Dates of application and closure
- Application status
- Dates of registration
- Guide for drop courses
- School transcript
- Term dates
Education has taken a drastic turn in many ways. One of the best ways to seek information from or about a university or an institution is to search through their student portal. Here, users are allowed to sign in, log in and access any information they need about the institution’s Postgraduate, Undergraduate, MBA, Certificate, Degree, Diploma, PhD, and Masters programs.
How To Log Into the UJ Student Portal?
Now, you can easily access the student portal through the following links;
Official University of Johannesburg (UJ) Website: https://uj.ac.za/
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Students Portal: https://ulink.uj.ac.za/
Learners can access the student portal with any device with an internet connection.
Also, staff members of the institution can also log in to ULink using the icon available on their computer to access the Blackboard for their administrative utilities.
How To Change Or Reset Your UJ Student Portal Password
Use the steps below to reset or change your password in case you forget or someone seems to know the old one.
- Visit the UJ Student Portal login page.
- Click the Forgot Password link and put in the required details.
- Click on Submit.
- An email will be sent to you. Enter a new login password to proceed.
- Visit your department for more information about the portal and if you’re also facing some challenges.
How To Register For The UK ULink Student Portal
- Go to the registration site: https://ulink.uj.ac.za/
- Input your student number and password. If you don’t have a password, click Create a Password to proceed.
- Click on the Classes tab and click My Registration
- Click on Registration
- Verify your personal contact information, email address as well as contact person details
- Click on Uploading of Documents required and upload all required documents.
- Click Registration Verification to verify your registration status
- Click Submit Payment to make any payment. Note that, debit card payments are not allowed. All outstanding fees from years before must be paid PLUS the minimum payment fee applicable according to the registration verification.
- Agree and accept the rules and regulations then finally, click on Submit Registration
- Choose your combination of modules you plan to register for and click continue
- Input your Employment Status and state whether you’re responsible for your own account or otherwise
- Verify your registration cost and click on Accept Registration button.
- Finally, print your proof of registration if you want.
When Adding and Removing Subject
You are permitted to make changes to your modules during the registration process. Click Add Subjects to a Registration if you want to add some subjects to your registration or omit subjects during the registration process.
Also, you can click Subject Cancellation to take off subjects as is allowed by the portal. However, once you’re done with the registration process, you can go for your student card from the nearest campus.
UJ ULink Student Portal Contact Details
If you’re facing some challenges or issues with registration or any other problem, please do reach out to the following details. You can contact the enrollment centre from 07:00 – 16:00 on (0) 11 559 4555.
+27 (0) 11 559 4555
+27 (0) 11 559-4555
General or Study-Related Enquiries
+27 (0) 11 559-4555
University of Johannesburg
PO Box 524, Auckland Park 2006