myLife UNISA Login
UNISA students have been given a free myLife email address for all their educational activities. All you have to do is get through it with your login information. You can use your myLife account to chat with UNISA.
Letters and SMSs will be sent to students concurrently. Your login information will give you access to MyUnisa and also myLife.
What is myLife?
myLife is used as UNISA’s email address system that permits students to access information directly from the university. It is currently the path through which the university will communicate with the students till further notice.
myLife is a personalized email address offered to students once they have been admitted into the university. Therefore, if you’ve been admitted and don’t have your myLife account, contact the institution immediately.
How to Access myLife email
- The following steps show how users can log into their myLife email
- Go to http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/ on your browser.
- Input your UNISA e-mail address (eg. email@example.com) and the password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Click Sign In.
If you haven’t signed in before or happen to be a new student, follow the steps below to register.
How to Register for myLife email Account
- Firstly, go to the UNISA student website.
- Click the Claim Unisa Login
- Claim UNISA Login
- Input your student number and click on Continue.
- Input all your personal information, including your South African ID Number or Foreign ID / Passport Number.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- You should change the password you’ve been offered to something you can easily remember.
How To Activate myLife / UNISA O365 email Password?
If you find it difficult to log in, then you probably have to reset your MyUnisa password. Follow the steps below to help you reset.
- First, go to myUnisa and click My Admin.
- Click on Change Password
- Fill out the form given to you to update your password. The current or updated password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
Why Should You Use My myLife e-mail account?
The Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 doesn’t function on the privacy and safety of any personal information you put on public platforms (social media) like WhatsApp group, Telegram, and other social media platforms. The information available on social media platforms can be accessed by any third party who is part of the platform.
- You are free to communicate with the university using your myLife email account. This will include your student number and your login details.
- All UNISA official notices and information will be sent directly to your email account.
- Students from anywhere using any network will be able to access their myLife account.
The University Rules State
- Just as we have said above, all information from the university will be sent through your myLife account. The information is sent to you directly for particular reasons.
- All students must do well to activate their myLife email account immediately after they receive your login details.
- For formal use, the myLife email account will be the only email recognized by the university portal. It shall also be the only medium through which students will send and receive messages.
- Other means of communication such as through other personal email accounts may be used. Your myLife email account is the only means through which the university will communicate with you and the student will manage his or her email account.
UNISA Will Communicate With Students Through The myLife e-mail account Only
- Students shall be connected to the university through a private email address.
- UNISA shall only communicate with new applicants who want to apply for admission.
- New students without a myLife email account.
- Whenever a student need help to access his or her myLife email account.
What To Do If Your Password On myLife Isn’t Working?
If your password for your myLife isn’t working, you should probably reset it to synchronize your myLife and MyUnisa accounts. Follow the steps below;
- Click on “My Admin” after you have logged into myUnisa.
- Click on “Change Password”
- Fill out the form given to you. Your new password will work for both your myUnisa and myLife accounts.