PepsiCo Canada has been acknowledged as among Canada’s 100 top employers of 2021!
PepsiCo products are loved by people over a billion times daily in over 200 nations and regions across the globe. PepsiCo has generated over $79 billion of revenue in 2021 driven by a complementing drinks and convenience food portfolio which includes Lay’s and Doritos. Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s portfolio of products includes an array of delicious drinks and foods, which includes numerous iconic brands that bring in over $1 billion in retail sales estimated annually.
We are at PepsiCo Canada, we’re determined to delight our customers with high-quality products as well as engaging campaign campaigns for our brands. Our employees are the key to our success. By helping them grow and development, and providing our employees with all the resources they require to be successful, PepsiCo Canada is a business you’ll be proud to be part of!
Position Summary :
Are you interested in working on marketing communications in one of the country’s biggest and most well-known iconic brands? We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to work for Pepsi(tm) the Canada’s biggest trademark owned by PepsiCo.
Assisting the Sr. Marketing Manager – Pepsi(tm) This job is responsible for supporting the expansion and growth for Pepsi’s Pepsi Trademark. Specifically, it is responsible for creating programs and communications that are centered around the consumer which boosts the brand’s equity and drive growth in share. As a dependable leader with a solid team, as well as a skilled marketer of brands, you will be in charge of creating strategies for marketing that focus on the consumer acting as an owner and ensuring that the execution is strong to produce both short-term and long-term outcomes.
If you are a fanatic for marketing to consumers and thrive in an intense and fast-paced environment and love winning and win, then this is the right team for you!
- Get the company’s focus on organizational goals on Pepsi(tm) to capture the market in our biggest segment.
- Create convincing marketing and communication strategies for the Pepsi(tm)’s brand Pepsi(tm) and implement the plans in time and on budget.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with agencies and closely work with US/Global Marketing
- Lead cross-functional teams (Sales Strategy Field Sales, Key Account Teams) to ensure the best in best implementation of all marketing strategies
- Increase the growth in the Pepsi Zero Sugar trademark and track the performance of the brand on a daily basis to be able to anticipate opportunities for improvement and/or new opportunities
- Effectively manage A&M budget effectively
- Assist in the strategic planning of the brand Pepsi(tm)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 5or more years of experience in the field of consumer packaged goods marketing
- Strategic thinking skills that are strong
- Ability to win with excellent consumer marketing and to build the brand
- Ability to establish powerful relationships with the key stakeholder groups and exert influence at all levels
- Experienced in leading agency relationships to produce top-quality results.
- A business savvy, a chance seeker and team player
What can you be expecting from us:
- Compensation for competitiveness
- Flexible working environments that encourages healthy work-life balance
- A vibrant and inclusive culture that encourages you take your full self to work
- A team of people who will support your professional growth and advancement
- A chance to be relevant and effective in your work and your projects
- A company that seeks to make use of their size and reach, as well as their expertise, to create an environmentally sustainable future